Friday, December 10, 2010

The Gift of the Magi” - Surprise Ending.

When I finished reading “The Gift of the Magi” by O. Henry, I felt like Della really had feelings for her husband. She tried to make him feel like he was the only important person in her life. She cut her hair to give him a Christmas present for his watch. And she looked around town to see if they had a gold chain for him. Then when she got one she tried to make it a present for him. She had to tell him that she cut her hair to get him his chain for his watch. Then when she opened her present, it was combs but she did have not hair. So they both put up their present and decided to used them when they’re ready.
What do you think I can do better?
Give me some fee back?
Were she I post on my blog?
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment