Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Free Choices"

Before the quarter start I have made a goal to pass all my class and that to keep up my grade up. Then I had a big project I had to do but I said that I do it next day and came around and it still was not done. So then I went to school with out my homework done. Then finally said that I did want to behind all the other kids so I said that I need to keep up with my work and the other kids. So when I got home I went to go do my homework then I stay up all night to try to pass all my class if I did go to school that day I ask someone to get my homework for me. Then when came around to when grade I had jump on the gun to keep my grade for these quarter.

2 comments:

  1. Well
    I know how you feel because I was in that position to but it is just a step in your life that sooner or later you will get over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Marcos. Eventually you have to get over it.

    ReplyDelete