Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dragons Den: Colors

What color represents you? The color blue represents me because it show my true color. And represents the school color and I represents that school with the foot ball team and the other sports that they have hear. The color blue represents me because that my family color that go with the tattoo that my family has.The color blue was my mom favorite color then I start like it because I know when she was going to there for me that I was going to get the tattoo that she like my shoulder with the color blue and it. If u are around me you will the the tattoo when I get it done and it show my true color.

3 comments:

  1. I beleive that this is a very good post. You put a lot of thought into this. The color you chose has a meaning behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was the design are you considering for your tattoo? I know I sound like a prude, but I hope you put it in a discreet spot. :-)

    ReplyDelete