Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Special Relationship with an Animal

I have a relationship with my pet dragon. It was the best pet I every had. Because one time i was going to the store and she was just sleeping on my shoulder. Then the people that work said that you can't have pet in the store sorry you have to go home. SO then home got in bed so he can go in there up . It was best time I every had to with my pet so then one day I was sleeping she was on me then I wake up and she was no there I look every were could find then went to mom and she I found here I pick here up and hold install you wake up. Then one day I came home I went to hold her she was on in her bed. Ask were my pet they said that she had die I was so sad because she was my best pet I would every had. Then one day I was on my way home some one had bye me new I said what in that in the box. They said open so I did it was one I was so happy and said I never going to let this one out my eye.

3 comments: