Wednesday, September 15, 2010

''Thank You M'am''

One day I was walk down the street and a young teen just walk up grab my pocketbook. Boy dont you have anthing thing else to do then grab my pocketbook. Then get up boy you better grab it for me. Anit you got anthing matter to just go behined a woman that that take something. Sorry I just want some blue shose if you want jess ask for then. Dont you got parent at home to teach you better then to do that. Well then get up look at your face I going to take you home wash that face. Then I am going to take home and give you some food because I know that your hurry. Then there at the house he look at the door and look at her and look again.Then he went in the back and wash his face. Then he was look for the towle but there was no towle so he just is used his sheet. Then she said he the money to go get your shoes and have a goood night You better be a good boy at there.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete