Monday, May 2, 2011

Campus Life Third-Person Paragraph

In the morning I will have a hard time getting up so then I look at my phone and see the time. Then I will get up and look at my clothes to see what I am going to wear.Then after that I will go to my living and see how in the house then I will go back in my room. Then I go to my bathroom and more ready in there then me and my house don't really see much of each other until we get home from school.Then when we come home we had to sit and leased to our house SW for 15 mints. Then after that my staff start making dinner.Then we sit at the table for 10 mints after then then we wait for study hour. Then lunch time we go eat and wait in line for our food.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Elena please check your paragraph. It makes no sense and check your grammer before you publish your post. I bet your day is that way, but please do fix it. I know you can do better, don't slack now.

    ReplyDelete