Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011

Prom was a fun time but it could been better if it was long. We got there a little behind after when were exposed to get there. I had left a little bite early because I had a hair Paramount and it talk a little bite to get down there. When I goth there I was all a little bite scary because time magnet. When were heading back to the campus and there was traffic I was all ready a little be hind on time. And so when I got to the campus I only had a couples mints to get ready then I went to go get someone next door then we walk out. Then the boys had meet up with there date then every body got on the bus then we were on own away. Then when we got there we had to walk to a little bite then we take a couple picture. Then we walk about and then start to dance it was fun then on the away home there was a little drama. But there was not drama while we were there.

3 comments:

  1. I learned that from your post you had a great time at prom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! It really sounds like you were rushed! I am glad you didn't miss the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, but make sure you spell check all your work.

    ReplyDelete