Thursday, November 17, 2011

"The Storyteller" Another Point of View

I was riding on a train on a hot afternoon with my nieces and nephew. The kids were being annoying as they can be. I try to calm them down so they have something to do while there sitting there board. When we got to our stop we went in the house and then kids keep on asking me if I was going to tell them a story. So I Finlay tolled them but they keep on talking and wouldn’t listens. So when I was tell them, the story and they wouldn't listens. So Finlay someone else had tolled them a different story and so they had Finlay had be quite for ten mints and the aunt had walk away because she was made because she want to get the kids calm down. Before she leave she said what ever and got mad and he said at least I can get them to be quite for ten mints and u can’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment