Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Through the Tunnel” Prove Yourself Paragraph

At the time when I was living with my foster parents I was in cross country and I need to make sure that I was really going to fished it out with a good year. And so I had went to perceive every day and I made sure I was doing good in school with my grade. If I didn't have the grade I had to end It I didn't want to because I had really love doing. It had got my mind out of thing for a while and I cant be focus on thing that were really important at the time. My goal was to try to keep my grade up and try to do other thing while doing that . So my free time I had when to go ride my house and hang out with my friends. During school time I had to perceive for track. So I know I am going to tried to get my grades up and maybe I can start up being the stuff I loved and not doing anything at right know.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your post and that if you want to do the things you love you have to make sure your doing good in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you join a track team if we had one on campus?

    ReplyDelete