Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Educational Experiences

Due to my educational experiences, I am currently improving in my school work. For example, because I am now attending SPA, I am more stable. I also am more capable and have the support that I needed to pass my classes. For example, when I was attending Seven Hills Middle Schools, I was only there for a month and a half. I didn’t learn as much in my education because I was not at that school very long. I moved around a lot. When I attended El Cajon Valley High School, I felt that I wasn’t prepared because I missed school a lot in the previous year. After attending El Cajon Valley for a few months, I felt like I had some more education and stability. However, that didn’t last long, because I then came to SPA. In order to make that I am successful in school, I focus and try to attend all my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment