Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Memory

Around 7:00 Clock Elena had to deal with a hole bench of drama. So then it was just all scary because are doing those for one dumb thing that I every hear. They are pretty stupid to do that. My Halloween was going good install so body had just jump somebody. Before that even happened I was watch the cool movie every. I was have the best time every then I had walk out side to go home and I hear somebody cry. Then He had call my name over there I went over there and he said go keep my bother so I did then everything went down every body had to go in side because were on lock down that was the board thing every. So my house meat we were having the best if we were some were else then in the house. Then my staff and made us cookie then we were watching movie then it came round it was the time to go hit the hay. Then I said even throw we did go did we did get to treat or tick we had fun at our house.

1 comment: