Monday, November 15, 2010

SPA Movie and Game Day Reflection


When I arrived at school on Friday I was ready for my first period class. I was walking to the cafeteria. I saw Derek and he told me that it wasn’t a regular school day, and that everyone had to watch a movie and play games. We watched a movie. The movie was called “Freedom Writers.” It was about teenagers who were gang bangers. The teacher was trying to teach them that life isn’t always about fighting and gangs--life can be so much better without having people killed for walking on the wrong side of the street. When it was time to play the games, it was pretty packed in the gym. Everybody was cheering for their class. Juniors won all games. Then Mr. Walker dismissed everybody. It was then time to eat. There were hot dogs and hamburgers. I really enjoyed that day because we didn’t have to do classwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment