Monday, January 10, 2011

"The Grandfather" Important Person Paragraph"

The person how mean the great deal is my sister she means so much to that she always there for me. My sister is my angle when we get into fight she the one that always know that she still going to be there no matter what. If she can’t make it by picking me up will call me and she will always make it up to. If she has to work that day she go to work then she come by and take me out for pass. She is important to me because when I got in the system she was the first to call me to see if I was ok and when can I have pass. She always call me every day to see if I am ok and do I need anything she ask me if I like there. She said when she move into a big house she said she go thought the paper work to get me out of there. My current relationship was were will always there for each other and we go everywhere with each other. I cant wait to go live with him it will be the best day every of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment