Monday, January 24, 2011

"Poetry Experience Paragraph "

How I feel about learned poetry? I feel like poetry is something that people can do used to express there feeling when there going through something. poetry all so be used for when someone try to show there friends how they feel they will write something what there going through. I really don't know about poetry but I know that people put there time in it and they express there feeling. And some people write poetry for a living and so people put there work in book for kids to read and for people to read in the newspaper. I never had study poetry or study it. I think it would be very nice how to write it and read some people work that they spent time to do. Some people are every good at some of there work is so good. what I learned about poetry is be a better write and and know how to write poetry way.

No comments:

Post a Comment