Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 4: Power Outage

When the power went out I was really happy because I didn't not want to go to school because I was behind on my homework. And I really didn't want to listened to my teacher . When I was in my meeting I was happy the power went but it stuck because when I try to go off campus I could because they road where all back up and all they store where close. I try to go the mall and stuff to see if there was anything open to eat because i was hurry and I want something else to eat then these spa food. So then I want back to campus and I was like what are they going to do and when they try to say that there were going to keep us on each other side I was like good luck with that. So after they let all the kids hang out in the cafe it was pretty cool because everybody was hang out with each other. And so when someone said there was no school I was really happy because I didn't not want to get up to go to school. So I had no bars for my phone I need my phone to talk to my family to see if there where ok. I had to push my chair back to the wall so I can get bars but after while it was getting tried of stand up there. So then some of the people is really board and we scared the other girl that was really fun because we had a good planed to do it. They we all back to lay down in the living room and then we went to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Elena, please make sure to look over your work before posting it. Remember that you can also have an adult or an upperclassman edit it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete