Monday, September 19, 2011

Dragons Den:Life Lesson

My life lesson I learned was when me and my sister had lost our mom in the summer. That what the hard thing ever had to do and we every had been through. When we found out she pass the was hard thing every I feel like I just lose my best friend and someone I could talk to her about anything and she would judge me and she will be there for me. Most I feel bad for my little sister because she was the youngish in the family and was not used to be with her mom be there for her when she get hurt or if she has a trouble with something. Before my mom when she was sick she pull me a side and said If something happens to me can you please take of you sister for me. But know I am in the system I cant take care of her but I tolled my big sister to take her until I can able take her while I am in the system. When I get out I tolled my sister I will be there to take you home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment