Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Everyday Use" Before You Read: Tradition

Fifteen years know I will be doing what my dose every years and that we used to do something for Christmas because my mom family used to do it know where doing. And know when my mom not here will still do that when it came to the holiday. So all my family will go to where she was put in the ground and know I will pass these down to my kids when I have some some day. Then when my family dose it it during back memories or her.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh. That must be a rough experience. I can't imagine having to be that strong. I hope you will also tell your children stories about their grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ms. Priester I think you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep up your progess and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete