Thursday, October 7, 2010

Elena Narrtive

Well it start out like this. I was living with my mom had during the summer she got very sick. Then a couple week after that she had past away. Then I have move with my sister Amy. That was best thing very even thought I miss my mom I still Had my family.Then I had got taken to Polinsky that was hard thing very because just walk in a big place every and expose to know everybody.The hard part was not see my family like to got to see very single day. I just want people to know it like being a foster child.

Ounce a pad a time I was sitting a sister dad house and then Some police officer walk thought I ask why is there a cop in a door. My sister said there take me I that what they think. Then I try to ran out the door and she try to stop me. But I did have the right clothes on tho ran from the cop. I had on some sweat pant shirt and some worry shoes on. Then when I was try my pants had rip dam what Elset would go worry today. So she had to cruft on me she did want to ran or hurt my self. Before I had left I ask why dose it have to be like this. Amy said It the best for me but I said no I want to be with my family that the best for me right know.

Around Morning time before the cop had came my sister Amy just got out the shower and she was wearing swat pants and shirt. Then she was very sad and she said when you get there call me. I would thing that you would follow my foot step. Then I said I wish these would even had happened.Please I don't want to go I will be good.

At first I was mad because I did want to get take away from my family. That was the hard thing very because I am all ways with my sister and go every were with them know I have to wait to I am 18. But after ward I found my self going to school because I never went to school. Know I am here they can help me with I need to stay in school and go to collage like I had a bream but it never work out like these. But I can ways talk to my family on the phone or write to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment