Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Necklace” – The Husband’s Point of View

I am so excited to give my wife those ticket so she can go to the ball. But she just had cry because she did have to the dresses for it and she try to talk to her husband to give the money he ask him how much money do you need. So he said a couple hundred dollars. He said OK I will give you the money if you go. So he did he gave her all the money that he save up he can go hunter with the guys. Then she was not still happy she did have a nickel. So she went to her find house she got one then she went to the ball. When she got there everybody was looking at her then she said finally I have people look at me. Then one the way home she had drop the nickel but she did know it. So when he got she said I had drop the nickel. Then her husband said we will back step to see were can find it the she said I must drop it the taxi. So then they said that they will buy her a know on she they went look and look then found one it cost a lot of money. Then they ask the owner the store to hold on it until three days went they can get the money. So they did went they got the money they said they will have to pay everybody back so they did ten hours of work to pay everybody back. Then one she was walking on the beach she was her friend she I might telly her she she walk up to he said hi how are you doing. Then she said that I had lost her nickle and we had to buy you knew one said it was just a fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment