Monday, October 4, 2010

Memorable Days

1. When I was five went to Disneyland with my faimly. I went on all the rides.
2. When I was nine my sister had a boyfriend then I did like him. He was all right after a few days. Shortly after that, my dad got locked up in jail.
3. I was 10, when we went fishing for my sister's birthday. Then we went to the movies. That was fun.
4. When I was 11, we had move to different house and got a dog.
5. When I was 12, I had got in a fight with my sister and my brother.
6. When I was 13, I went snowboarding. That was fun because all my faimly was there.
7. When I was 14, I ran away from home. I went to my sister's house.
8. When I was 14, I got a snake and a bird. My mom did like snake. My dad got out of jail. He is now trying to see me.
9. During the summer, my mom was very sick for the entire summer.
10. When I turned 15 my mom died. It happend all fast and I thought it was going to happend. Then I got put in the foster system. It was hard not seeing my faimly every day. I was doing for my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. To make a good story you should branch off number ten.

    ReplyDelete