Friday, October 22, 2010

When everything go all write then bad.

One day I was going to Disney land and I thought. Everything going to be all right but next I know it start to rain and all the ride were not that fun anything more. So they had close down one of my favorite ride because the seat were all wet and there were a long line so every body start to leave. Then when everybody start to leave the line got smaller. So people start to die down then everything went bad because my sister start to getting mad over everything. And so he boyfriend too so I just went to do my know thing know she want to leave but I don’t want to. So we start to get in a fight then next I know it I was just getting to point that know I really get mad I want to leave. Then on the way home we did talk at all and so when I got home I just and sleep then I leave I did want to hear her for the rest of the day.

1 comment: